"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Regular Guy's 1000th Post

Coming up on a year on this blog at the end of October, and this is my 1000th post.   Not all of them have been great, and some were not even good, and the blog has too many "girls of the day" for the Regular Wife's taste, but it's still been fun.   The very first post I did was a "smile of the day" featuring this guy, who I sort of wish was still around to run in 2012:


Oh, and by the way, this is already the Regular Guy Believes' biggest day in terms of pageviews ever.   Thanks again to the hoaxers at ar15.com... I couldn't have done it without you dudes.   It doesn't feel half bad to have fallen for such a cleverly done joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment