"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Girl of the Day - More Natalie Wood, Please!

When I hit my 1000th post a couple of days ago, I looked back to the beginning of the Regular Guy Believes and recalled that my first post had been about Ronald Reagan.   Well, my first Girl of the Day was Natalie Wood, for the simple reason that she's probably my favorite Hollywood actress ever (at least in terms of beauty).   So I guess there's nothing wrong with looking back to her either:


It's the eyes that get you.  


Yep, it's the eyes.


Three for three.   It's the eyes.



Okay, maybe it's not just the eyes.   So sue me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment