"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OWS Supporters Don't Like Al Qaeda, But They Really Really Hate Rush Limbaugh



I strongly suspect not a single person interviewed here has ever heard five minutes of Rush Limbaugh's show.   They just mouth the received wisdom of the hard Left. 

Sad... these people are literally sitting a few blocks from the hole in the ground that used to be the World Trade Center.   And they won't take their own country's side in a fight.

The video is from the Media Research Center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment