"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, October 17, 2011

Girl of the Day - Homeland Version (Morena Baccarin)

I'm trying to get the Regular Wife hooked on a new Showtime series, Homeland, with Damian Lewis and Claire Danes as a returning POW/MIA/possible al Qaeda mole and the CIA analyst obsessed with him.   Lewis' wife on the show is played by Morena Baccarin, formerly from the TV show V (which we never watched), and her character, who thought her husband was dead and moved on (including with another man), is interesting so far.   I'm not sure how the show will make it past the first year (it's a little like the show Rubicon that way), but the pilot was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment