"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Saint Ed Now on Kindle! (Bumped Again)



























Well, it actually has been available on Kindle for about six weeks, but since then I went back in to correct a few typos and formatting issues.   Amazing technology.   And, hopefully, a good book.

P.S. The Kindle version is priced significantly lower, but actually generates higher royalties.   Again, use your judgment.

P.P.S. You can actually "borrow" the book for free using Kindle's Lending Library.   Theoretically, I would get a minor royalty from this, but the main thing would be that the book would get read.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment