"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Girl of the Day - Counting Down to SI Swimsuit Issue (Nina Agdal)

It's only a few days since the Super Bowl, and already we're looking forward at TRGB to the next big sporting event on the horizon.... the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. 

And, since it's snowing like a banshee here in lovely southeastern Wisconsin, a little bit of sunshine would go a long way.   So, without further ado.... Nina Agdal:


























Rumor has it she's going to be the cover girl for 2013.  

1 comment: