"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, August 5, 2011

CNN Loves the Jobs Report... or Why the MSM Is Stupid

When smart people can go directly to the BLS for the primary data, the "news" industry has no product to sell except unintentional comedy.   Here's a screen shot from CNN's website this morning:


You have to squint, but there's a hilarious line on the left:  "Businesses were busy hiring, but those gains were tempered by a loss of government jobs."

Boo-hoo, the tax leaches are losing jobs, while the tax payers are gaining jobs.   Cry me a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment