"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, August 22, 2011

Preference Cascade Update

Rasmussen has had Obama's approval index (strong approval minus strong disapproval) at -20% or lower for two weeks.   Today it registered at -24%, which ties his lowest ever.   44% of Americans, according to the poll, strongly disapprove of the President, while only 20% strongly approve.

Could it have something to do with this sort of Presidential image?


Fiddling (or putting) while Rome burns doth not a popular leader make. 

***

Meanwhile, Gallup's results don't look much better:



Spread the word:  the Emperor Has No Clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment