"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Not Bad, But Not Enough

Joe Biden is an embarrassment.   But he's an embarrassment who is completely "priced in" to a vote for or against Obama.   I don't think any new gaffe by Biden has much legs, because no one expects coherence or intelligence from Biden anymore (if they ever did).  

That being said, this is not a bad ad from the Romney campaign, based on Biden's comment yesterday that "the middle class has been buried the last four years":




No comments:

Post a Comment