"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, October 26, 2012

Navy Seal's Father Lays Waste to the Obama Administration

Wow.   Just wow.



  


CHARLIE WOODS:  I don't know much about weapons but it's coming out right now that they actually had laser targets focused on the mortars that were being sent to kill my son. They refused to pull the trigger. … I'm an attorney.   This may not be the legal test of murder but to me… those people who made the decision and who knew about the decision and lied about it are murderers of my son.   That's a very strong statement for me to make, but for their benefit they need to clear their conscience, they need to stand up and change the direction of their lives.   I want to say right now you know who you are.   I totally forgive you.   But I hope years from now you change the direction of your life.

MEGYN KELLY: Charlie, do you feel you're getting straight answers from the administration. 

CHARLIE WOODS:  This is all a pack of lies.   That's one thing as a father whose son is killed, I do not appreciate lies.   I do not appreciate cowardice and I do not appreciate lies.   I'm a loving person, I love my son, I want to honor him.   I hope I'm not speaking too strongly, but I'm very glad the facts are coming out right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment