"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Here Comes the Preference Cascade

This poll is shocking and must have Democrats quaking about the prospect of an epic wipeout in November.   It's Investor's Business Daily's poll, and it shows Romney leading by five points in a D+8 sample!

Let me say that again:   five points in a D+8 sample!

Some other findings of note:

  • Romney leads among men by twenty-one points.   That's the real gender gap... men think Obama is weak.
  • Obama only leads women by eight.
  • Romney leads independents by twenty points.   I'll say that again two:  twenty points among independents!
Here it comes!


No comments:

Post a Comment