Imagine if in President Mitt Romney's first 100 days he (and, hopefully, a Republican House and Senate) can do the following:
1. Put in place a significant plan (Paul Ryan's) to reduce entitlement spending.
2. Cut other discretionary federal government spending by 10%.
3. Cut marginal income tax rates.
4. Cut the corporate income tax rate.
5. Make permanent the Bush tax cuts on dividends and capital gains.
6. Enact fast-track legislation for approving oil drilling in ANWR, off America's coasts, and on federal lands.
7. Enact fast-track legislation for approving oil pipelines and new refineries.
8. Enact fast-track legislation for building new nuclear power plants.
9. Task his cabinet officers with reducing regulation in their departments by 50% in four years.
10. Eliminate complete departments and return those responsibilities to the states, starting with the Education Department.
11. Repeal Obamacare.
12. Repeal Dodd-Frank.
13. Increase funding for building a larger, more modern blue-water Navy.
14. Propose and fund a NASA mission to Mars, with the goal of landing men on the planet by 2025.
15. Propose, fast-track and fund building the world's tallest building in Manhattan to replace the World Trade Center.
Smaller government, lower taxes, less regulation, cheap and abundant energy, fiscal responsbility, a strong military, and an America that reestablishes itself as the country that dreams big dreams and then accomplishes them.
That's an America I'd like to live in.