"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, June 1, 2012

Are You Going to Believe Me, or Your Lying Eyes?

Compare and contrast.

Elizabeth Warren a/k/a "Fauxcohontas," Harvard Law professor and Democratic candidate for Senate in Massachusetts.




Not Indian.

Cher, singer-actress-1960s style maven:



Potentially Indian.   Note the high cheekbones and feathers.

***

UPDATE:   In an interview today, Warren apparently now claims that some of her great-great-great grandparents were gypsies, tramps and thieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment