"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blaming Bush Shouldn't Work Anymore, Should It?

One of the more distasteful attributes of Obama's failed leadership is that he is still blaming President Bush and the difficulties he inherited for his current problems.   But Ace makes a good point:

Scott Walker was only in office for two and a change years, rather than Obama's three and change years, but Scott Walker's reforms produced tangible, positive results in that time-frame, whereas Obama is still blibble-blabbing about "needing more time."

Exactly so.  What you also haven't heard from Walker is... it's still former Democratic Governor Jim Doyle's fault.   He didn't come in and whine, he came in and offered solutions to problems, and his proposed alternatives tworked.   As the old saying goes, Walker's policies have the "added benefit" of being true.

No comments:

Post a Comment