"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Headline You Won't See in American Newspapers... Yet

But the story is starting to get out.   Here's the headline from the London Telegraph:

Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassador?


That sort of thing can't make the Obama campaign very happy five weeks before the election.   Can they hold their fingers in the dyke long enough to keep Fast and Furious and Libya from cascading out before November 6th?

No comments:

Post a Comment