"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm Starting To Like This Guy Romney


Contrast this surprise visit by Romney to the former headquarters of Solyndra today... with this not-so-successful visit by Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod, to Massachusetts trying to gin up the notion that Romney did a bad job in creating jobs while Governor.

Romney's campaign, although it's early on, seems pretty nimble, and pretty disciplined.   They are sticking to their themes, but they are looking for creative ways to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment