"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, May 25, 2012

Barack Obama, Pothead

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't this sort of thing matter more than whether Mitt Romney played a practical joke on a kid at his prep school when he was fifteen?

2 comments:

  1. It didn't matter that Bush used cocaine and got arrested for driving drunk, so I don't think recreational drug use matters anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama is a joke that was elected due to hollywood influence and his deception of the black sommunity. He is not the first african american president. How can he be when he is not african american? He's half white! An oreo not an african american. His whole time in office has been a lie.

    ReplyDelete