"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Voted for Ron Johnson and It Didn't Feel Like I Was a Racist Teabagger! It Felt Like... Victory!

Need more reasons to vote this year?  How about this:


And you thought Halloween was over!

1 comment:

  1. It felt awesome! :) I'd been looking forward to voting against Feingold since I moved to WI in 2006, but I had assumed it would be a futile symbolic gesture. Getting to vote for a man who's lived in the real world and understands economics--and can WIN!--was more than I dared dream. :)

    ReplyDelete