"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, November 22, 2010

Girl Monday - Scarlett Johansson

It's actually Scarlett Johansson's birthday today, so I thought I'd just make her Girl of the Day.   Loved her in Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation with Bill Murray, though I suspect that might turn out to be her greatest role when all is said and done.  


You'll note that once again I have avoided incurring the wrath of my beautiful and gracious wife by not including a picture of Miss Johansson that looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment