"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Regular Guy Believes in Big Ass Birds

The Regular Guy is having an unmentionable procedure today that involves turning 50.  Do not cry for me; everyone has it; and if I've learned anything useful in life it's not to complain about things that everyone has to endure as part of life.  In other words, if they can do it, I can do it.  

On the other hand, I haven't eaten for about thirty-six hours.   Can I have some turkey soon, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment