"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girl Sunday - Julie Benz

My absolute favorite TV show is Sunday night on Showtime -- Dexter, the story of a good guy "blood smatter analyst" who works for Miami Homicide, Dexter Morgan, who is also, by night, a serial killer (who, of course, only kills other bad guys, including other serial killers).   Dexter's girlfriend and then wife for the first four seasons was Julie Benz, who unfortunately was killed off at the end of Season Four by the "Trinity" killer, who Dexter then killed, but too late.   Julie Benz is very much to be missed, for obvious reasons:

No comments:

Post a Comment