"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, May 17, 2013

If You've Lost MSNBC...

This report is not good for Obama... here is MSNBC's Lisa Myers reporting that the IRS deliberately withheld revealing that it had been targeting conservative groups until after the 2012 election, despite direct inquiries from Congress about the practice:





So there are two huge stories, the IRS scandal and the Benghazi terrorist/Youtube video scandal, that were suppressed by the Obama Administration during the election. Hmmmm.... does anyone really think that those facts wouldn't have made a difference in what turned out to be a 3 point victory by Obama?

No comments:

Post a Comment