"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Tipping Point on Abortion?

I wish I could say we were reaching one.   It seems to me that no one who isn't morally depraved could watch this new video from Lila Rose and Live Action and not come to the conclusion that what is going on in America's abortion clinics is very very wrong.   Have we really become so numbed as a culture that seemingly normal professional people can talk about a 24 week-old baby who they describe as being eight inches long from head to buttocks and possessing all of its organs, and then describe how they will use "instruments" to make sure it doesn't "come out whole," but then assure their customer that, if it does come out whole and moving, they won't try to keep it alive?   I don't know.   I suppose what saves the pro-choice side is that they can avoid ever seeing things like this, because the mainstream media surely won't show it.

Sorry in advance for the horrifying nature of this video.   I don't like watching it anymore than you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment