"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dan Pfeiffer Shows How Not to Be A White House Spokesman

Dan Pfeiffer was sent out by the White House to take the heat on today's morning news shows about the burgeoning scandals, including the IRS scandal.   Pro tip:  if you're going to be a flack, don't provide an easily understood sound bite like this that provides the only meme anyone will now be talking about:




So the takeaway is that the law is "irrelevant" to Obama? Good going, Mr. Pfeiffer! Excellent work! See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment