"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Are We Allowed to Notice a Pattern?

Here's the FBI's most wanted terrorist list.   If you look closely -- or even if you don't -- you can't help noticing that 30 out of 31 names listed are self-evidently Muslim.

Oh, and the only other name on the list is a fellow named Daniel Andreas San Diego who is wanted for trying to blow up a biotech company and nutrional products company in the San Francisco area.   He is listed as a vegan animal rights activist who was born in Berkeley, California.

In other words, not a member of the Tea Party.

I'm just sayin'.   Whatever the rhetoric of "domestic terrorism" from the left focused on right-wingers, there are only two significant sources of terrorism in America today.   Radical islam.   And radical leftism.   Don't let anyone tell you different.

No comments:

Post a Comment