Well, it's Monday morning. And it's mid-winter in Wisconsin. Who wouldn't need a jump?
6. Start Me Up (Tattoo You)
By the way, this is possibly the most embarrassing video performance ever by a major rock group. Mick looks like he's leading a geriatric Jane Fonda workout, mincing about in his old lady sweatpants. And nothing says early 1980s gender-bending like a forty year-old man in a skintight purple blouse. Eeek! No wonder Charlie Watts looks so amused.
Here's where we stood before today:
20. Loving Cup (Exile on Main Street)
19. Wild Horses (Sticky Fingers)
18. Bitch (Sticky Fingers)
17. Monkey Man (Let it Bleed)
16. Let it Loose (Exile)
15. Prodigal Son (Beggar's Banquet)
14. Can't You Hear Me Knocking (Sticky Fingers)
13. Shattered (Some Girls)
12. Happy (Exile)
11. Rocks Off (Exile)
10. (tie) Jumping Jack Flash (single only)
10. (tie) Street Fighting Man (Beggar's Banquet)
9. You Can't Always Get What You Want (Let It Bleed)
8. Honky Tonk Woman (single only)
7. Midnight Rambler (Let It Bleed)
The Regular Son picked my final six in order yesterday. I guess maybe we've talked through our Stones preferences before, or something. There probably won't be many surprises. But there will be great rock.