"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Gets Mugged By Reality (Continued)

Andrew Breitbart continues to do the job that the mainstream media refuses to do.   Here is a great video from his Big Government web-site, in which a young female activist talks about the rapes, gropings, and other assaults going on at Zuccotti Park in Manhattan in the Occupy Wall Street protests:



Free speech does not require that the government permit protesters to create a public health and public safety hazard.   Zuccotti Park is clearly both, and it needs to be shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment