"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, July 30, 2012

Can We Revisit the Romney Olympics "Gaffe" Yet?

When will the MSM apologize to Mitt Romney for calling his mild criticism of the organization of the London Olympics a "gaffe"?   Here's an article from the London Daily Mail talking about the ticketing scandal/fiasco at the Games, in which seats are empty and soldiers are being used, a la North Korea, to create the illusion of full houses.



And here's an article from CNN about the growing "storm" about tickets at the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment