"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, February 20, 2012

Girls of the Day - Downton Abbey Done, Waiting on Mad Men (Jessica Pare and January Jones)

The semi-disappointing second season of Downton Abbey now complete, the Regular Wife and I are looking forward to the March 25th premiere of the fifth season of Mad Men, a show that is consistently brilliant in its writing and has much more interesting and realistic plot-lines and romances.   What will happen with Don Draper's new wife, played by Jessica Pare? 






She's extra nice, but it's hard to believe he's just going to leave January Jones in the dust.



By the way, Jessica Pare kind of reminds me of the Regular Wife.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment