"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, February 17, 2012

Disgrace -- More From Tim Geithner

Here's Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner again, this time tangling with Paul Ryan (memo to Obama:  messing with Paul Ryan is always a bad idea):





Again, this quote needs to be in GOP ads all over the country:

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, speaking on behalf of the Obama White House, to Rep. Paul Ryan: "You are right to say we're not coming before you today to say 'we have a definitive solution to that long term problem.'  What we do know is, we don't like yours."

Disgraceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment