Mother Jones just released it. Here are my comments with the previously released parts bolded:
1. Obama's foreign policy as "extraordinarily naive."
2. Centerpiece of Romney foreign policy will be "strength."
3. Obama "speaks loudly and carries a tiny stick." (Great line: no wonder Mother Jones didn't want this published.)
4. Quotes Kissinger: "we are perceived as weak."
5. "Palestinians have no interest in peace."
6. Very sophisticated discussion of practical problems with independent Palestinian state.
7. "The idea of pushing on the Israelis to give something up" is a bad idea.
8. Question about "terrible misconception" about Romney as person...
9. Romney: "polls at this stage don't mean anything."
10. "The President will engage in a personal character assassination campaign..."
11. "Why not stick up for yourself?" re Romney's business career.
12. What disappoints Romney the most is Obama's way of pitting one American against another by attacking success. Cites Rubio's parents who wanted their children to succeed.
13. 47% of people who will vote for government no matter what.
14. Our Navy is smaller and Obama wants to shrink it. Our Air Force is smaller and Obama wants to shrink it.
15. If we win, there will be optimism, and without doing anything there will be a boost to the economy.
16. White papers won't have a significant impact, ads will. "A highly intellectual discussion of issues doesn't win elections."
17. "Are you disappointed that Obama's policies didn't work? Yes. Those people in the middle that we have to get voted for Obama and want to believe that they did the right thing, but he just didn't do the job. 'He's in over his head.'"
18. "We use Ann sparingly... you will see more of her."
On the whole, the video seems pretty innocous, pretty much "inside baseball." I don't think the snippets that the media has picked out will do Romney much harm, if any, and may actually help him. I also think the line that Obama "speaks loudly and carries a tiny stick" could have some legs.