"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Girl of the Day - Zoe Boyle


I saw a preview for the second season of Downton Abbey, and the new love interest for Matthew Crawley is played by Zoe Boyle.   I thought she looked familiar, and then I realized that she had also played the character of Trinity, the Irish half-sister of Jax Teller, in Sons of Anarchy.   A very beautiful young gal who, like all the British actresses I like, will probably disappear into the BBC never to be heard from again.

No comments:

Post a Comment