"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More on the Obamacare Princeton Connection

Look, as I said below, I don't want to cast aspersions at anyone.   I just want someone in the media to notice some connections.

CGI Federal is the company that was hired by the Obama Administration to design the online health insurance exchanges for Obamacare.   The reported price tag is more than $600 million.

Obamacare was signed into law on March 30, 2010.

According to this bio, Toni Townes-Whitley was hired by CGI Federal in May 2010.   Her expertise is not technical, it is "business development."

Toni Townes-Whitley was a Princeton classmate of the first lady, Michelle Obama, in the Class of 1985.

Is it improper to ask the question whether Ms. Townes-Whitley was hired precisely because of that connection and to leverage that connection into getting CGI Federal a big chunk of the Obamacare business?

Has anyone reviewed the White House visitor logs to see if she and Michelle Obama have met?

Is there anyone in the media who thinks these might be interesting "news" stories, given the "train wreck" of the Obamacare website rollout?



1 comment:

  1. A most interesting "coincidence"... Why do I think the lamestream media will expend as much effort investigating this as it did vetting 0blamea in 2007-08

    ReplyDelete