"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Girl of the Day - Laura Fraser of Breaking Bad

I may (or may not) write something about the finale of Breaking Bad, but, for GotD purposes, I thought I'd just give a last shout-out to Laura Fraser, who played Lydia, the scheming, anal-retentive businesswoman who was the marketing whiz for Walt's crystal blue in the Czech Republic.   (For non-aficionados, it would take too long to explain all that.)

Anyway, we'll miss you, Lydia... Walt ended up poisoning her with ricin in her Stevia.

No comments:

Post a Comment