- The jobs report tomorrow will be a correction from last month's outlier, and unemployment will tick back up to 8.0%.
- The weekend news will be dominated by two stories: the unraveling Benghazi scandal and the deepening frustration of New York and New Jersey residents at the slow recovery of basic services after Hurricane Sandy.
- Polls will continue to show a close race through tomorrow, but then will start breaking over the weekend.
- By Monday, Romney will have a 2-3 point lead in the polls.
- On Tuesday, Romney will win a 5-6 point victory and 300+ in the electoral college.
I hope it is so. Wasn't hope enough in 2008?