"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Andrew Klavan Puts You Some Truth

Andrew Klavan puts you some truth about public sector unions. Funny stuff:



P.S. This is the sort of thing that is rapidly making CNN and the rest of the MSM obsolete... an independent pundit who can throw up a funny, insightful think piece on Youtube. It's fundamental economics: as barriers to entry (the cost of getting into a particular line of business) come down, monopoly power gets harder and harder to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment