Hilarious. And sad. I've often thought that the best way to fight liberalism is simply to ask them very simple questions very slowly, like:
- Why do you think you should have to pay for your neighbor's contraception?
- Do you think people who have cell phones and flat-screen TVs should qualify for food stamps?
- Is it a good thing that more black babies are aborted as a percentage of the population than white babies?
- Would you want your children to go to an inner city public school?
- Is it OK for the federal government to force your children and grandchildren to pay for your consumption today by borrowing money that will have to be paid off decades from now?
- Is it OK that our borrowing for entitlement programs is financing China's military buildup?
- Do you think people who work harder should make more money than people who work less hard