"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wrong Side of History




























Have we ever had a more feckless foreign policy administration?   I can't imagine one.   Defeat and retreat in Afghanistan, death to our Ambassador in Libya, betting on the wrong horse in Egypt (and by wrong I mean, not just that Morsi turned out to be the weak horse, but also that Morsi turned out to be an Islamist thug or else a stooge for the Islamist thugs in the Muslim Brotherhood).    Obama is doing nearly everything wrong, and yet 45% of the people would probably still vote for him against any Republican.  

Why?   Because Racism!

No comments:

Post a Comment