What new evidence would the DOJ introduce to contradict this conclusion from the detective on the case from the outset? In Zimmerman you have:
1. A Hispanic.
2. With African-American relatives.
3. With numerous African-American friends and neighbors.
4. Living in mixed-race community.
5. Who voted for Obama and is a registered Democrat.
6. Who had previously organized in support of a black man mistreated by the Sanford police.
The media-liberal complex's preferred narrative of a Southern white conservative bigot committing murder for racial motives was always false. Now, the notion that the DOJ could criminally prosecute him for civil rights violations should be a scandal.