"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, April 9, 2012

Photo of the Year - A Little Pic I Like to Call "Hypocrisy in Action"

Here's a photo of the staff of the Obama campaign taken at his Chicago headquarters:





Notice anything?   They're very young.   They aren't dressed in business attire.   They are, in short, young people who may or may not be employable.   And yet they are the "staff" of a campaign for a President who wants to basically run our lives.   Sheesh!  How many STEM majors do you think there are in this crowd?   I'll bet the ratio of English majors to STEM majors is significantly greater than one.   You wouldn't hire these people to run your local Kinko's, but they want to rule the world.

As the great poet John Keats wrote at the end of his "Ode on a Grecian Urn, "that is all you know... and all you need to know."  

***

And... how many of these youngsters are still on their parents' health insurance?

***

Oh, and by the way... every single last one of them is white.   If this was a campaign picture for Mitt Romney, the MSM would be all over that like... well, like white on rice.   And this from the party that likes to lecture the rest of us about diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment