"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, April 2, 2012

I can understand Harry Potter.   I can understand (although it's lame) Pokemon.   I get Call of Duty.   I get toy trains.   I get boys' obsessions.   Girls.... not so much.   Anyway, apparently the new "craft" that girls (at least here in Wisconsin) are into is making things out of.... duct tape.    That's right... duct tape.   It now comes, not just in gray-metallic, but in an array of colors and designs.    The Regular Daughter No. 1 went to a birthday party yesterday, and all the girl wanted was... duct tape.  






Who knew? 

No comments:

Post a Comment