"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, April 9, 2012

Girl of the Day - Mireille Enos


We've started watching AMC's The Killing, a murder mystery set in Seattle with the lead detective played by Mireille Enos.   She's very good in the show, and the show itself looks to be very good.   We're playing catch up so we can watch the rest of the second season, which just started.

Here she is in the show.  





It's always interesting to me that some actresses are dolled up on TV and look frumpy when they're not on TV, and others are "dolled down" to look frumpy for their roles, and are actually beautiful.   Enos falls into the latter category, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment