"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, April 20, 2012

Girl of the Day - Too Busy to Blog Edition

The Regular Guy has been too busy to blog this week, so it's a good thing that not much is happening in the election -- other than debates about who ate whose dog.   Meanwhile, as Mark Steyn would say, the twin icebergs of insolvency and Islamism loom, and the arrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic becomes of less and less importance.   So, as we hurtle toward Armageddon,we might as well enjoy ourselves.  Not quite sure who this big girl is, but, man, can she sing:



No comments:

Post a Comment