"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Can't Keep Up (With Obama Scandals)

From Hot Air:

Yesterday, CBS News published documents that showed the State Department had quashed or obstructed Inspector General investigations into serious wrongdoing by high-ranking officials, including one Ambassador who ditched his security team to importune prostitutes in public parks. Today, that story gets more sordid in NBC’s follow-up, which shows that investigators suspected the same Ambassador of targeting minor children.
 
I.   Can't.   Keep.   Up.

Oh, by the way... implicated in the coverup is Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's chief of staff.

Are Democrats starting to eat their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment