Here is a picture of one of the protestors arrested at the Wisconsin Capitol building yesterday.
This ran on the front page of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, a mainstream liberal newspaper if there ever was one. The Journal-Sentinel tells the story the way the mainstream media tells stories like this... noting the "hundreds" of protestors. "Hundreds"... really? And this is news? I was at a baseball tournament this weekend where there were many "hundreds" of people. There were probably thousands more at Bradford Beach on Lake Michigan in downtown Milwaukee. There were "hundreds" at every Mass in nearly every church in Milwaukee. But somehow these "hundreds" doing something to "protest" Governor Scott Walker's attempt to balance the Wisconsin budget is news.
Let me tell you what the real story here is, and I am 100% certain I'm right, even though the only information I have is the photograph itself of this protestor being removed bodily from the Capitol.
1. She's young.
2. She's not very attractive.
3. She has a significant number of tattoos and what looks like it might be a ring in her bottom lip. (Not sure about this; hard to zoom enough to tell.)
4. She's not at work on Monday.
5. From 1-4 I therefore conclude that she has no job and no job prospects. And then these other conclusions follow:
6. She's not very employable to begin with.
7. She's a student at UW-Madison, whether undergraduate or graduate.
8. She probably majored in English or Sociology or Urban Studies or Labor Studies or something else like that.
9. She has a boyfriend who delivers pizza.
10. She pays next to nothing in taxes, owns next to nothing in property, has no children in public schools, attends no church regularly, and generally has very little skin in the game in terms of being a productive and responsible member of society.
Yet somehow what she thinks to "protest" is news? Do you think when she goes home for Father's Day in a couple of weeks with a bag of dirty laundry and her hand out for cash for next month's rent that her father, bless him, listens to her opinions? Sheesh!