"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girls of the Day - Dexter Version

It's only three months until the season premiere of our favorite show, Dexter.    So it's an opportune time to recap the main "love interests" for Dexter Morgan's serial killer character.   In season one, he met his soon-to-be wife, "Rita," played by the lovely Julie Benz:


In the second season, Dexter was "stepping out" on Rita with a warped (but luscious) British femme fatale, "Lila," played by Jaime Murray:



Finally, in season five, Dexter met a girl who might have been his soulmate, a survivor from an attack by another serial killer, a girl called "Lumen," played by Julia Stiles:


Apparently for season six they've added Molly Parker from Deadwood, which should make things interesting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment