"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Right Curmudgeon Is No More, Long Live the Regular Guy

I used to have a blog called "The Right Curmudgeon," and for the nine months I've been doing this blog, I've posted under that name here, mostly out of sheer laziness and ineptitude (too much work to make 2-3 clicks and change it on Blogster).   Going forward, however, I've decided to lay The Right Curmudgeon to a well-deserved rest, and will post simply as The Regular Guy, so that when I talk about The Regular Wife and The Regular Son and The Regular Daughters and The Regular Dog, you'll know that it's all in the family.

Here, for instance, is the Regular Son and the Regular Dog over the weekend, playing long-range fetch using a tennis ball and a lacrosse stick:


No comments:

Post a Comment