"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, May 9, 2014

Why Golf is Boring

I'm sorry, but if these are your top 10 players, the PGA is going to wither and die as a major sport:

1. Bubba Watson
2. Jimmy Walker
3. Dustin Johnson
4. Matt Kuchar
5. Patrick Reed
6. Jordan Spieth
7. Harris English
8. Zach Johnson
9. Chris Kirk
10. Ryan Moore

Seriously, would you be able to identify any of these guys walking through an airport?

Golf, which before Tiger Woods was a boring white guys sport has now become, in Tiger's absence... a boring white guys sport.  

No comments:

Post a Comment