"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Girls of the Day - Are You Ready for Some Football?

I know I am.   The Packers look to be very, very good this year, with the return of tight end Jermichael Finley and running back Ryan Grant from injury putting an already super-powered offense into ridiculous territory.   It'll be hard for quarterback Aaron Rodgers to spread the ball around to Finley, Grant, second-year back James Starks, and wide receivers Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones and rookie Randall Cobb.   The Saints are good too, and I admire Drew Brees, their quarterback, but I don't think they'll have enough to beat the Packers in Lambeau.

Anyway, compare and contrast the Packers' cheerleaders and the Saints':




We're more wholesome, I guess, but doesn't the Big Easy look like a fun place?

No comments:

Post a Comment