"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, September 9, 2011

Girl of the Day - Dexter Edition (Jennifer Carpenter)

Dexter is premiering on October 2nd, and we can't wait.  I've been getting a ton of pageviews on the blog from people looking for "Dexter's girls" (my scheme of posting Girls of the Day to generate traffic is working!) in advance of the new season.   But I noted that I had forgotten the best female character on the show, Dexter's sister, a homicide detective, Debra Morgan, played by Jennifer Carpenter.   Carpenter is model-thin, but kind of odd-looking in a sexy, smart, girl-next-door-you- played-one-on-one-with way, and she has the single filthiest mouth of any female character on TV.   So I thought I'd better make her the Girl of the Day pronto:

No comments:

Post a Comment